Senin, 29 November 2010

Sentimental Post


Sometimes I'm so tired with all organized things that fill my mind. ‎​I want to let my life flow without any plans and strategies, rely on that thing called luck without any worries.

I used to spend hours thinking of tomorrow, about the future, about what I will do... maybe I'm a ambitious person.
I try so hard to reach my dreams... dreams about everything...

And tonight I decide to reset all the thoughts and plans that I made. I wish it would make me feel better.

Hahaha maybe i will be a " Let it flow " person....

3 komentar:

Annisa Prasetio mengatakan...

clar itu font nya belang clar mulai paragraf ketiga. masa arial? zzz bangets.

claraayu mengatakan...

kalau di tempat editannya udah sama loh.. tapi tiba2 di tpt postnya berbeda.. tuh udah gw benerin

Anonim mengatakan...

“она слишком красива чтобы позволить себе иметь совесть” никогда не делайте ничего правильно с первого раза иначе никто потом не оценит
!!!